1) Ten years locked up: The daily life of the three girls kidnapped in the “house of horrors”, and the useless efforts of the FBI to find them.
2) An admirable woman: A facet unknown by many of the actress Angelina Jolie.
3) What did Lee Harvey Oswald do after assassinating President Kennedy?: President Kennedy was not the only person Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated that day.
4) The Nazca Lines: Why doesn’t anyone say that the Parthenon was built by aliens? The ancient Peruvians and anyone today who likes to draw and has average intelligence could and can make these lines.
5) Adventures of an immigrant: Story of a tenacious woman who came to the United States and succeeded.
6) When you don’t feel like going to work: In his difficult world, this showman knew how to find his way to popularity.
7) The exorcist: An almost paranormal story set in viceroyalty Lima in the 16th century.
8) The University: A ten year old boy running in the university.
9) Mission accomplished: Thrilling duel in the world of chess.
10) Gallery: Drawings made by the author, each one with its respective comment.
11) Journey to the past: We do not know what the future holds for us. We can only make guesses.
12) The classroom: Hypothetical classroom, where the students are the countries of the world.
13) Kidnapping: Kidnapping by blood and fire of a Peruvian television businessman.
14) My “friend” Betty: An 8-year-old boy following his schoolmate.
15) Death in movies and TV series: I prefer movies and TV series that are closer to reality, unless they are comedies.
16) Music of the 50s (2050): Every generation enjoys the music they listened to in their teens.
17) Isaura and Erasmo: The happy stage in which she or he still does not say “yes”.
18) Antarctica: A rare event that was not photographed.
19) Lemonade: How times change!
20) The Jukebox: The informality of a president of the United States.
21) Recreational Geography: Some curious things about Geography.
22) Very focused on the campaign: When a person all he thinks about is his goal.
23) Wounded pride: Sometimes a famous person believes that everyone knows him and suddenly finds out that this is not true.
24) We are all unique: We are all different.
25) We don’t like dictators: Get out of the frying pan to fall into the fire.
26) There is always one worse: Could there have been anyone more evil than Hitler?
27) Greenland and the Mercator Projection: The world is not as we have seen it since we were children on the world maps in books or at school.
28) These millionaires!: Rich people always come up with some eccentricity, although in this case, more than eccentricity, it is common sense and having a lot of money.
29) Fast answer: Brilliant reaction from a Peruvian politician to an attack by an adversary.
30) The wars and their causes (the Franco-Prussian war): The incredible way in which a war originated.
31) The dogs and I: Change of attitude towards dogs.
32) An innocent coffee conversation: That it was not so innocent.
33) My first memory: Delving into memory